Barclays POINT User Survey Results 24.3.2016
Find out how the fixed income industry is reacting to the planned retirement of Barclays POINT
“After analyzing the survey results, one thing is clear: asset managers who use POINT were blindsided by the planned retirement of the platform with a short timeframe of just 18 months.
Some key findings include:
- The majority of respondents view the transaction and retirement of POINT as negative to them and the industry.
- Respondents cited a number of concerns: unknown pricing, lack of communication, short timeframe, quality issues in PORT, access to historical information, uncertainty over how migrations will occur, and limitations in PORT functionality.
- 92% of respondents use POINT for risk analytics, but 50% do not believe that PORT supports the risk analytics function.
- 80% of firms plan to initiate a search and selection and 70% of firms plan to do so immediately.”
Visit Citisoft to download their Barclays POINT Survey Results
The IKINDI KTier™ helps asset management companies prepare for POINT alternatives over the next 18 months through the following key stages:
5-Step KTier™ Solution
- POINT Leverage – Maximize the life of POINT while this costly service is still a part of your infrastructure
- POINT Alternatives – Determine current usage dependence & alternatives evaluation and selection
- POINT Migration – The migration path through operational processes & procedures, transitional sandbox comparison for data integration and data management, Parallel and Go-Live date
- The IKINDI KTier™ FinTech Data Management Solution in the cloud.
- Future Environment – Enterprise Reporting Platform ‘ERP’ framework
This powerful rules-based business process and data engine forces an intelligent investment data highway in the cloud, providing the framework for enterprise reporting with validated, two-way, timely data.
Download your copy of the product sheet:
IKINDI KTier™ Solution for Barclays POINT Transition